OUR THANKSGIVING IN UTAH
This was our year to go to Mark's parents for Thanksgiving.
We were all looking forward to this trip.
But, of course Ashley would not hear of it.
I have about five pictures of her running out of the shot :o(
The girls had so much fun helping grandma in the kitchen.
Grandma has a lot more patience than I do.
Grandma White is an excellent cook. I couldnt wait to eat her Thanksgiving dinner.
We all went around the table saying what we were thankful for. Emily wouldnt do it, she was so shy. Kaitlin did an excellent job. Ashley couldnt understand why we werent eating.
Mark and I took Kaitlin and Emily to the movies. Grandma and Papa watched Ashley for us.
We saw Bolt. It was a really good movie in my opinion.
Emily cried at the end of the movie. She is so tender hearted.
I cant wait to get that on dvd, Emily says we have to watch it when she is not at home.
On the day after Thanksgiving, Mark and I got up before the kids woke up and drove the 45 min drive to St. George to go to Target. We got almost all our Christmas shopping done. Mark stood in line for an hour, while I ran around getting stuff from our list. Target was just about as busy as the one in Califorina in past years, but the people at the St. George Target were a million times nicer then in Califorina. It was a nice shopping trip and we got a ton of great deals.
Plus, we didnt have to kids to worry about :o)
Only this time she made Ashley be the dragon, which I think fits her perfectly : )
They practiced this all day. Then they performed the play, except Emily was too shy to do it.
I dont know what happened between this picture and the five minute drive to the resturant, but...she turned into psych child at Chili's. Then as soon as the food arrived she fell asleep on her plate.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! SO FUN! Love the pictures and love the blog! As always, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!
How lucky are you to get your shopping done! Very cute pictures of the girls!!! Kaitlin's hair is getting so long.
Post a Comment