
This week in school her teacher, asked the kids to do some chores around the house to earn some extra money. She wants the class to earn money to buy toys for kids that were less fortunate. When Kaitlin came home, she got her wallet and asked if she could give her teacher all her money. (She was saving up for a skateboard.) She said she didnt need a skateboard or the Tinkerbell movie or anything else she was saving up for. She wants to give it to her teacher to buy toys for other kids. Since then she has asked to do chores to earn more money to give her teacher. I am so proud of her, she decided to do this all on her own. She is such a good kid.
2 comments:
Holy cow! That story made me cry. She is such a great kid. I think Chloie is like your "little dragon". She grunts and growls all the time and when I get close she eats my face. I can't believe how up to date your blog always is. It's so nice. I didn't know the White's moved to St. George. I wish they moved to Salt Lake so you could visit us too. Hopefully we can see you around Christmas.
Kaitlin, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment