We had an activity at the pumpkin patch/Christmas tree farm.
We had so much fun. The girls got to go on everything.
Even the pony ride.

I love my girls! I always seem to make them pose in front of stuff. This time a water fountain.

This the only thing Kaitlin would go on at first. The other stuff was to scary for her. Emily is fearless.

So Kaitlin is standing in line to go on the
bungee ride. I asked her if she was going on this and she started to get out of line. Then I told her I would give her 5 bucks if she went on it. I
couldn't believe she stayed in line.

As you can see, she actually went on the ride. I totally thought she would chicken out. Now I have to give her 5 bucks :o(
I am so proud of her for doing this. I know she was so scared.
After this she decided she could go on the other stuff. She ended going on this a couple more times.

Look at that smile.

Emily is so brave. She went right on this ride. She had done this many times in the past in gymnastics. She was a pro and did flips and everything.

What a cutie!

Here they are on the four-wheelers.
All their friends are behind them.

Say cheese...they are all waiting for a ride on the four-wheeler.

Ashley was being her normal cranky self. Mark was trying to keep her entertained the entire time. He had a tough job! Here is the one picture of her sort of smiling.

They even got to go on the pony ride before it closed.

They were so excited to do that. Look at that smile.
Someone looks happy.
On the way home she said this was the best day ever.
We went home and they went straight to bed. I think Mark fell asleep before the kids.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I should never look at these when I am at work!!! I had to hold my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh that bungie story was so funny! At least she wont be scared to go fast rides at magic mountain although you might end up paying her a LOT of money hahaha!
These are great pictures! We had such a blast and are always happy when we can do these things together with you guys. You guys are the best!!!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. your girls are pretty brave!
What a fun activity! I love the bungee ride pictures. Looks like they had a great time.
What a fun activity! My Kaitlyn wouldn't bungee for $100.
Post a Comment