I wish I was as good as my sister in law, Rebecca is at updating my blog.
I am so far behind. I almost forgot to blog this and not my blog entry's are out of order :(
My companion from my mission came to California with her family on vacation. They
did a couple days visit to Disneyland. We drove down after school to meet them.
Jennifer came with us. I didn't want to take up all Kari's time at Disneyland, since
she never has the chance to come. We met up with Kari about 3:30. She was with her husband and
three of their kids, her mom and sister and her sisters' son. When you added Jennifer and I
and our six kids...we were quite the group getting on rides.
It was so fun though. It was good talking with her mom and sister, since I remember hearing
about them when we were missionaries. We had a great time.
The worst thing about that day was THE FREAKIN HEAT!!!!!
It was like 100 degrees that week. Poor Kari....what a horrible time to come to Disneyland with
it that hot. The very next week it was in the 70's and 80's.
May 12, 2014
Ashley made best friends right away with Kari's daughter.
Too bad they live so far away.
We are just missing one kid from our group of kids in this picture.
Sister Owen and Sister Palmer
16 years later
Aren't we beauties.
Kari and I and all our kiddos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment