Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our house...

Mark is putting up a fence.
Along the back of the backyard is just a chain link fence.
So he is putting up this fence.
It will take a while to finish. The wood panels are expensive.
But I think it will look great when it is done :)
Mark rented a trencher...
He is putting in sprinklers, because every sprinkler is broken.
He is putting the sprinklers exactly where he wants them.
He is going to put fruit trees around the edge of the grass when it gets put in.

Our backyard at the moment....
It's a work in progress.
I will be happy when it is done and the kids can actually play back there.

I ordered a bench for our front porch.
This bench was exactly the right size for this space.

Our front porch...we are getting a new front door installed on Thursday.
I cant wait, this door looks horrible. Light can be seen through the door it is warped so bad.
Mark's friend came over and installed new a porch light.
We love our house and we are having fun making it our own.

No comments: