Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All moved in...

I am seriously loving decorating our first and only house.
I started collecting stuff when we first saw this house.

I love how our house is turning out.

I just bought this bedding.
I think it looks amazing in this room.

Ashley was my big helper...

I found these framed pics at Joanns, I cant believe how well they match.

This is Kaitlin's room. She saw that pot thingy and totally wanted it for her
room. So we picked out some flowers and stuck it there.
She loves it.
We finally got the second bed up in Kaitlin's room. We
love it. It completes the room.
Mark bought us a new T.V., our old one just looked too small.
We are LOVING watching tv in here.
We had the wii hooked up to this tv, but I was so
afraid one of the kids were going to throw a
wii remote into the tv. So we moved our old TV into their
room and put the wii in there too.

Now they can play the wii and watch Netflix on this tv.
They love it and so do we.
We can watch stuff in the living room while the kids are
in here playing.
We are loving our new house.
I never knew how fun it was to decorate.

No comments: