Wednesday, January 29, 2014

No School!!!

Yay.....no school for ILCS.
The Yucaipa School District was out on Monday and we were off on Friday.
We hardly are ever out of school and not blocked out. 
We took advantage of this day off to go to Disneyland all day.
We were dying to try out the Cars Ride at California Adventure. 

We met up with some friends.
Esmerada and her kids, Riley and Kai

We took Jennifer and her kids with up in our car.



The kids love the Toy Story Ride



Cars ride...super fun! 




Ashley went on California Screamin with Esmeralda .
I cant believe Ashley didn't freak out.  She had so much fun.

This is the ride...it goes super fast and UP SIDE DOWN.

She loved it.



Ashley buying her first Disney Pin





















We had a blast.
I love living in California.
We have so much fun.  Such great memories with the kids. 
I was sure exhausted by the end of the day.

No comments: