We haven't been to the beach in 3 years. The last time
was in Florida and the time before that Ashley was like 1 years old.
By some miracle, we even got Mark to come with us.
The kids were sooooo excited.
We got to the beach super early and got a good parking spot and great
place the set up.
It was overcast--so no one got burnt.
HUNTINGTON BEACH
Newport Beach
The following Saturday we went to Newport Beach.
Mark didn't want to go again so I asked
my friend Jennifer. She has three girls.
We loaded everyone in the van...6 girls and 2 adults.
It was sooooo much fun.
We had a great time. We were there all day.
This time I bought a boogie board at Costco. I only
bought one because I didnt know if Emily and Ashley would use them.
Then I borrowed two more boogie boards from a friend.
ALL the kids were using the boogie boards.
When I went back to Costco they were all sold out.
*sigh :o(
Of course....we had to end the day at In N Out. You can't
go to the beach without going to In N Out.
Apparently, EVERYONE else had the same idea.
Carlsbad State Beach
The kids and I drove down to San Diego to meet my friends at the beach.
They live in Portland, Or and I haven't seen them in like
13 years...since their wedding. Their family was camping at the beach for
a week, with other family members. It was great spending the day with them
at the beach. I didn't want to leave.
Ashley and Emily made new friends and Kaitlin spent the day in the ocean.
Three Saturday's in a row of going to the beach.
We had so much fun. The kids can't wait to go back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment