Saturday, June 8, 2013

Spring Soccer 2013

This is Ashley's 2nd year playing soccer.
Ashley does spring and Kaitlin does fall soccer.
This season was so fun to watch for two reasons.
1) I just bought a DSLR camera that takes AMAZING pictures.
2) ASHLEY KICKS BUTT!!!
Seriously, Ashley was one of the best players on the team.  It was so fun 
watching her play and score so many goals. 











This is what the girls do at games and practices.
Play on their ipods. :o)






Ashley wanted her friend Bridget to come to her game.
So one week I picked up Bridget and her sister Whitney to come to the 
game.  Ashley wanted them to see her score a goal so bad.  Usually, she scores two or three goals.  Towards, the end of the game she scored!!!!!!
She was so happy and her friends were so impressed. 



It was a great season.
Ashley team was one of the top teams.
They won or tied every game.  They don't really keep score at this age.
But the team still did a great job. 
I love this picture of Ashley in a skirt and soccer cleats.
My girly soccer princess.





No comments: