Monday, July 30, 2012

Vegas Trip

One of my oldest and dearest friends had her baby blessed July 1, 2012.
I planned to go with the kids.  I didnt want to spend the night because of all her family that would be visiting.  I decided to drive up Sunday morning and stay for the day.  Then I thought I should stay Sunday night at least because the drive that late would be a bad idea.  A week before our trip our van started leaking oil in two places.  I asked my dad if I could borrow his new car for our trip. He said yes.  Then two days before we were to leave his "new" cars transmission broke.  I was forced to drive Mark's tiny Honda Civic with all three girls :o(
I was so not happy.  We made it to Vegas and had a blast.  I love Megan and her family.  I have known her so long I feel like she is my sister.  It was so good to see her family and spend time with them.
All the cousins.

 Beautiful Family

Brian's parents...I loved meeting and talking with them.

 Megan's sister Emily
 Ashley and Allie 






My girls LOVE their girls.  They always have so much fun together.
We have to go back soon.  We didnt want to leave.


No comments: