Yes, I know its not even Thanksgiving yet!!!
But the kids were dying to put up the Christmas stuff.
So, we gave in. Plus, when we got back from Utah it would be done and
we would be ready for Christmas.
The kids decorated the tree.
I thought they did a great job and I didnt even have to move decorations around.
I also thought this would be a good time to do the Christmas card picture too.
SO I had they wear the scarves I made them and wear denim.
I liked how the pictures turned out.
This is the one I used for the Christmas Cards.
They started making up different poses to do for the pictures.
Who need JCP? LOL
This was Ashley's pose.
I love my girls.
We have so much fun together.
It was a great day of putting up the tree and listening to Christmas music.
Now lets get ready for Thanksgiving...LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment