The Redlands Bowl has free shows during the summer.
The last show we went to was with my grandma just before she died.
We saw Scottish dancers at that show.
This time they were showing Cinderella!
The kids were so excited to go.
I got there at 5:30 and we saved seats for our friends, Karolin and her kids.
They arrived a short time later.
The girls had so much fun hanging out with their friends while we waited for it to start.
The play was amazing. The girls LOVED it.
I thought this carriage looked so cool.
Poor Ashley had a hard time staying awake, but she did it.
1 comment:
We went too but didn't get there early enough and didn't get seats. :( Next time we know to go super early! We stood for a for the first half and then went home. I liked the carriage part too; so did the kids.
Post a Comment