This is the first day of school at their new school.
They were so excited and couldn't wait for school to start.
This year they are in the same school and even the
same class as their Best Friends, Sammy and Tayler.
I hope they have a fantastic year.
I went a little picture happy this year :o)
I love how their shoes match their outfits.
That was NOT planned.
Ashley's new school.
I enrolled her in at the Charter School in their Transitional Kindergarten class.
I enrolled her in at the Charter School in their Transitional Kindergarten class.
It a pre-kindergarten, that helps them get ready for actual kindergarten next year.
It is only for kids who have a birthday between Aug 1-Dec 3 and could attend
kindergarten this year. It is a great program, I am really excited about it.
She was checking to make sure I was still there.
She had a great first day of school.
The next day we bought her this lunch pail.
She LOVES it. My baby is growing up ;o(
No comments:
Post a Comment