Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Painting...Again....


Since this is Fourth of July weekend, I though it
would be a good idea to paint our front door and the hall cabinets.


BEFORE:
When we got our front door installed, it was only primer-ed and we needed to paint it.
I was putting this off, but since I was painting the hall cabinets, I decided to paint the
front door as well.

It was soooooo hot!
I am so grateful for that storm door. I could have our front door open
while I painted and not let any A/C out.

The hallway cabinets needed painting so bad.
They were scratched up pretty bad.

BEFORE:
On the Fourth of July, I decided to paint the trim around the front door.
Then it would match the newly painted front door and the storm door better.

AFTER:
Looks much better.....BUT...I couldn't stop there!!!

Then.....I painted the door frame to the garage and the garage door and the trim around the bay window....it never ends. But I think it looks much better.

I am so glad I got that done.
I have been putting it off and now its done....Now
off to my next project. What should I do next :)

No comments: