I took pictures with my phone from my scrapbook from YSA.
It was great lookin back.
Me, Wendy and Megan.
We all lived in a house together in Redlands.
Will, Wendy, Scott, Mark and me!
I was living in Vegas and came down for a visit and ran into these guys at church. This was back when Mark and I was "just friends".
Still "just friends".
Grandma and Grandpa
At the airport when I came home from my mission.
Grandma and Grandpa....I took this picture with me on my mission.
I just thought they looked so cute. They were always doing such fun things.
Star, Kurt and Joy!
When I opened my mission call.
At the airport when I got home from my mission.
Me and my bro, Kurt
Chris!
We she lived in the house in Redlands also, when she
wasnt working at the camp.
Star, Becky and Jenny Larson.
On our way to a concert.
Mark, Megan and friend of Megan.
They all came and saw me when I got off the plane from my mission.
Rebecca Cemer, Megan Edwards and ME!
It was really fun seeing all these pictures again.
The kids had fun seeing their daddy a long time ago too.
No comments:
Post a Comment