Emily broke her glasses at school.
We had to go get her new ones.
Thank goodness, it was time for a check up.
We made her an appt for later that week.
Poor Emily couldn't see, I was hoping they could get her in earlier.
Ashley came with us to the eye appointment, she kept telling Emily the letter
the doctor was pointing at. It was so cute.
Emily couldn't see the letter but Ashley could and she thought she was helping.
We went straight to the store after the appointment so she could pick out her glasses.
These were the first pair she found. She loved them and they looked so cute on her.
The owner of the glasses store rushed her order so we would get them soon.
Poor Emily had to go another week without being able to see.
It was a Thursday we ordered the glasses. He said the earliest he would get them was on the
following Tuesday. We were going to Utah on Saturday and really wanted them before
we left on our trip.
Emily prayed all day and night they would come in early.
On Friday, I picked up Mark from work, just as Mark was getting in the car they called and
said her glasses just came in.
It was amazing. Emily was so happy. I surprised her with her glasses when
I picked her up from school.
She was soooooo happy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment