We have never had a washer and dryer.
We always did our laundry at my parents house.
When we got in our house we couldnt wait to get a washer and dryer.
I was looking on Craigslist because my dad was saying he really wanted a pair of front loaders and he would give us his washer and dryer. It turns out his dryer was electric and we
only had gas hook-ups. I noticed on craigslist that people were selling front loaders for
600.00. I told my dad but he couldn't do it right away. So I mentioned on Facebook, that I could'nt believe how cheap front loaders were on Craigslist.
Then a friend commented on my post that she had a pair she was selling on craigslist but they weren't front loaders. I said I didnt care, I just wanted them to work.
She said they worked great and she would sell them to me.
Her dryer was even a gas dryer....I couldn't believe how lucky we were to find such a great deal.
We went and picked them up and I was shocked at how nice this set was.
We are loving doing laundry at our own house. It's almost fun.
We just cant believe the blessing we have received.
I am amazed at how much our family has been blessed
these last couple months. The Lord loves us and answers our prayers.
This might seem lame....getting so excited over a washer and dryer.
But, it's exciting to us!
2 comments:
I've gotten excited over washers and dryers! It makes a huge difference. I think God does help us with those little things if we ask him. Congrats on the new house.
Trust me I know how you feel. I got a new stove once....it was just new to me. I just wanted to sit and stare at it, I was so excited!
Post a Comment