Saturday, March 6, 2010

American Girl Store

Emily's birthday was coming up.
Great Grandma Joise or G.G. and Grandma
and Grandpa Owen got Emily an American girl doll.
So I dropped the girls off at school and
Ashley and I headed over to the store.
I told Ashley we were buy the doll for a friend of mine to give her daughter.
Emily didn't have a clue about the present and I didn't want Ashley to spill the
beans.

This is the doll Emily wanted more then anything.
Lanie!
Ashley had so much fun at this store.
Ashley wants Julie the most.
She loves this doll.
The employee at the store let Ashley hold Kit.
She thought Ashley looked like Kit Kitridge.
We had so much fun walking around this store.
The girls are so into the American Girl thing.
They got a lot of the books for Christmas.
Kate wants Rebecca. She got the Rebecca books and
has read most of them already.
Emily got Kit Kitridge books for Christmas.
They also got a book about Bullies and a book about friends.
I love these books. I love how at night I can hear the girls
reading the books to each other.

No comments: