Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tis the Season

Last Friday, after I picked up the girls from school we went to my moms house. As I pulled in the driveway I noticed two teen with a box from Amazon. I went into my moms house and asked her about it. She said the teens came to her front door but didnt ring the door bell. Then she remembered UPS dropped off a package but she left it on the front porch. We checked the front porch and the package was gone, along with all their mail. So I ran down the street and saw they guys and started screaming at them. They dropped the stuff and ran off. I looked in the package and it was Christmas presents I bought for my kids from Amazon. These gifts were not cheap either. I would of been so mad if they had taken my stuff.

I called the police and they said there is nothing they can do. They said people were folllowing around UPS trucks and when they dropped off a package they would grab it.
Make sure you don't leave packages on the porch. Request a signature if possible.

2 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

I'm so glad you stopped them. I hope you have a merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Nice! People are so tactless--I'm glad you caught them, all that time tracting the projects finally paid OFF:) It's 5 flippin degrees here and I think I'm going to die!