Halloween Day started out with us going to Kaitlin's soccer game.
We were in charge of snacks for the game.
Mark loaded everything onto the wagon...but Ashley
insisted on pulling it all herself.
She was so cute and did a great job.
They drew what was suppose to be fire flames on all the girls cheeks.
It must of worked, cause they kicked butt at this soccer game.
Later we went to the Pumpkin Patch and picked out a pumpkin to carve.
Look at those cuties...
Carving the pumpkin....yuck!
The finished product.
The girls had so much fun helping Mark carve the pumpkin.
I had fun taking pictures from a distance :)
We had a great Halloween!
1 comment:
I hear ya--pumpkins are gross! I made Ben and Mags paint them this year. It only takes a year to get the orange out of your finger nails:) Loved their costumes:)
Post a Comment