Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trip to BIG BEAR!


See what I will do for a picture, put my daughter next to a wolf :)

He had on a leash...so she was fine.

Someone sure is having fun with his girls.

We got to throw an axe at a tree stump.

I even did it and got 2 out of 3...yay me!!! All of the cousins! Well the ones that were there!

Isnt she cute! She wanted me to take this picture.
She is so funny!

What a view! I love the mountains...except the car sickness part.

It was such a beautiful day!
We had a picnic and the kids played by the lake.
We got to relax a little. I fell asleep. The car sickness medicine kicked in right as we started to eat. I fell asleep in the chair.
YUM!!!
Ashley was having a blast with the chips.

Kaitlin and Joey playing...I am just glad no one got wet or too dirty.
It was a good day.

Emily and Ashley chillin out.
The mountain of pine cones!
Yay! We all had so much fun.

No comments: