Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ward Activity


AT THE PARK...
we had a ward activity at the community park.
It was so fun. There was food, fun and games.
Fishing game for the kids.

Ashley got some playdough the she though she would be
able to play with at home.
Ha! I dont think so!!!

Water balloon volleyball! Kaitlin had a blast but had a hard time grasping the concept.

Guess what Kaitlin had her paint on her face...

Her favorite, a dolphin.

Emily got these as a prize!
It was a very well put together activity.
We all had fun!

Daddy's girls!
They were all just sitting on the grass like this.
I had to get a picture.

1 comment:

Jenny Dahlke said...

Kaitlin's dolphin is way cool!!! Love the picture of Mark with his girls (except that his most imortant girl is missing), I saved it to my computer;) Looks like a really fun activity, glad you all had fun!