Saturday, April 11, 2009

Petting Zoo

A coworker of Mark's invited us to her daughters first birthday!
There was a petting zoo and a pony ride and a bounce house.
This party was amazing!
The petting zoo was awesome.
The kids loved it. All the animals in the petting zoo were babies.
The kids loved feeding and holding them.
They each got to go on the pony ride a couple times.
I noticed when Kaitlin was on the pony she was talking the poor guys ear off.
She was telling him all she knew about ponys.
The kids had a blast at this party.






Ashley went around be herself, without Mark holding on to her. She held on really good. She kept waving at me and I about had a heart attack. I thought she was going to fall off the pony.
She is a cutie!

1 comment:

Sarah Rock said...

That is so fun! I wish Chloie was old enough to pet animals. She just likes to pull their hair. Your kids are so cute and the glasses look good on Emily. I bet she will be surprised how well she can see things now.