Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Weekend

Papa and Grandma came down for a visit.
Grandma made chocolate cupcakes and let the kids put frosting on the top.
I think they ate more frosting then actually got on the cupcakes.
Kaitlin was begging to make Honey Buns from her cookbook.
They had so much fun making them.
Eating them was even better :)
Here is Ashley with her papa. She loves hugging him.

Playng the Wii...
Saturday night we went to Olive Garden...

The kids were so excited to eat.

The food was so GOOD!!!


2 comments:

Lady Bartlett said...

Horray you got my invite. I am so happy. Sorry it took me so long to figure out this "blog thing". I am truly excited we can stay in contact much better. We miss you guys and I can not believe how beautiful your girls are. Last time I saw them there were only two and they were little. Tell Mark we say hello and kiss your girls for me. I do have one request (please please please) could you change my Jen to Jenn. I like being different:) Love ya-Jenn

Stjerne said...

I didnt get the invite. Send it to starbursst88@yahoo.com. I have two e-mails...my blog is connete to this e-mail. Thanks...I am dying to see your blog.