Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Difficult Child

So this year I had two really cute costumes for Ashley. Amy had given me a Piglet and a Bee costume that Ashley could fit into. I tried them both on her. She screamed through the whole ordeal. The Piglet costume fit better, so I thought we would go with that one.
I was hoping when Ashley saw her sisters gettting into their costumes she would want to wear hers. NO SUCH LUCK! She still hated it and refused to wear it. The only reason we have these pictures with her in the costume is becasue I bribed her with candy.
Isnt she so cute? I was so upset she wouldnt wear it. At least we got a picture.
I ended up just putting her in the cat costume. Black tights and leotard. She wouldnt even wear the ears or let me paint whiskers on her. I never had this much trouble with the other kids.
This is the end result of her in her wanna-be costume.

2 comments:

family said...

HA! Oh these precious Mommy moments! They make us so proud! HA! She is still cute no matter what! All three of them look adorable! I'm sad we missed the ward party. There's always next year! :)

Anonymous said...

THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE ASHLEY!!! GOOD THING SHE IS SO DARNED CUTE!