Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Little Girl....


Happy Birthday!!!
Ashley,
We love you!
Grandma and Papa White sent two Elmo talking book to Ashley for her birthday.
She loves them!
Thank you, Grandma and Papa!

Kaitlin and Emily even had fun with the book and the plush Elmo.

Happy Birthday from the child-care. I made peanut butter cookies and we sang Happy Birthday. Ashley hated the birthday hat...but grandma insisted she had to wear it for the pictures.

We went to the park and fed the ducks.

The ducks loved Mark. The kids were standing next to him, but they moved just as I took the picture :o)

Ashley didnt get the concept of "feeding the ducks"! She was fighting the ducks over the bread. If she dropped her bread she would try and pick it up before the ducks got to it.

They had so much fun. We should do this more often.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I could see Ashley not giving the bread to the ducks. The girls have grown up so much since I saw them 3 months ago!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Ashley. I hope you had a great day!!!

family said...

Oh those pictures are great! It looks like you had alot of fun! We can't wait to celebrate Ashley's birthday with you guys on Thursday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!

Larsen 7 said...

LOL... the story of Ashley fighting over the bread w/ducks was too funny! Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Larsen 7 said...

LOL... the story of Ashley fighting over the bread w/ducks was too funny! Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Larsen 7 said...

Ugh, sorry for all the duplicate comments, Star! My computer wasn't responding so I kept clicking, lol. Now I'll know better