Tuesday, August 19, 2008


It was the first day of school today. I was
worried about how Kaitlin was going to handle getting a new
teacher. She has had the same teacher for the last
two years. I was worried that she would freak out with
the new teacher. She didnt at all.
It was also Emily's first day of KINDERGARTEN!
I was also worried that I would freak
out taking our little Emily to her first day of kindergarten.
I didnt! I didnt have time, I had to get to my classes.
Yep, my classes started the same day as the girls first day of school.
It was a crazy day!

After I picked up Emily from school.
I took her out to lunch. She got to pick and chose Chinese food.
Then we went and got our nails done. It was fun celebrating her first day of school.

After we picked up Kaitlin from school we went to grandma's house, where Ashley had been all day. The girls backpacks had arrived in the mail. They covered their eyes waiting to see them. They were so excited. Even Ashley was excited.
We ended the day with daddy taking us out to dinner. It was a blast.

1 comment:

family said...

OH they are soooo cute!!!!!!! Isn't it nice that little things like backpacks make them so happy! They are adorable!!!!