Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Easter Morning, the girls got up sooo early to hunt for Easter eggs. They got so much candy from the Easter bunny. They were so excited to see what the Easter bunny put in their baskets. Ashley didnt really want to hunt the eggs at first she just wanted breakfast. But then she saw the girls doing it and joined in.

After church we went to great-grandpa's house for Easter dinner. I was in charge of making the cake. I tried to make the cake look like an Easter Egg. Here is what it looked like.



Here is the girls in their Easter dresses. I even attempted to curl their hair. I put some hair around the curling iron and hair sprayed it. Then after a min. or so I took it off the curling iron and then sprayed it again. It still didnt stay very well.






No comments: